LASALLE FURNITURE Store Managers are expected to represent the company in the most professional way possible. They drive sales and build a culture of achievement for the entire sales team.
- Perform as a role model for all employees in store location
- Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales and customer service
- Drive sales performance through coaching and training
- Stay up to date on all industry information and technology
- Maintain and enforce all visual, housekeeping, and appearance standards
- Maintain all store location operations including but limited to inventory, daily paperwork, schedules, and loss prevention
- Conduct employee reviews, meetings, and trainings