NOW HIRING! Retail Manager, Assistant Manager & Sales Expert
LASALLE Furniture Store Managers are expected to represent the company in the most professional way possible. They drive sales and build a culture of achievement for the entire sales team.
- Perform as a role model for all employees in store location
- Achieve personal sales goals as well as assist employees with closing sales and customer service
- Drive sales performance through coaching and training
- Stay up to date on all industry information and technology
- Maintain and enforce all visual, housekeeping, and appearance standards
- Maintain all store location operations including but limited to inventory, daily paperwork, schedules, and loss prevention
Conduct employee reviews, meetings, and trainings
LASALLE Furniture Experts are responsible for the overall customer experience which includes developing professional solutions and delivering exceptional customer experience.
- Achieve personal sales goals
- Communicate and demonstrate all LASALLE products, services, and promotional offers
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and customer inquiries
- Maintain and enforce all merchandising, housekeeping, and appearance standard
- Perform the day to day retail operations of the store
They are expected to create a productive work environment and are responsible for teaming with the Store Manager in the development and performance of all sales activities within their store location. Management is expected to recruit and develop a sales team as well as provide leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in-line with the company’s values and vision.
- Partners with Store Manager to lead Store Team with unparalleled store experience.
- Backup the Store Manager in their absence to insure the daily goals in both, sales, service, and operations are achieved in the store.
- Assist Store Manager with operational activities in the store
- Oversee the daily operation of the Service and to achieve daily sales goals and insure operational integrity to achieve customer satisfaction
- Motivate sales team to meet or exceed key performance objectives that include service, sales and customer satisfaction goals and store compliance/audits.
- Drive SALES by insuring all tickets are entered properly in LASALLE Furniture systems.
- Drive Accessory revenue attachment with all customers in SALES to exceed store goals.
Insure that Service and Repair receive exceptional Customer Service.
- One-year Retail Sales Experience
- One-year supervisory experience
- Excellent Organizational and Problem Solving Skills
- Energetic and Positive Attitude with a desire to be on a winning team
- Ability to work a retail schedule
- Service and Repair Certification
- Sales incentive program
- No categories