Operations / Office Assistant
LASALLE Furniture has been in business for over 30 years and we are still growing.
We are known for our quality merchandise and excellent customer service. LASALLE Furniture is currently seeking a full-time Operations / Office Assistant for our corporate office and furniture stores.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Clerical duties including answering and routing inbound calls, data entry.
- Excellent MS Word skills
- Knowledge and use of Excel helpful
- Power Point experience important
- Research – Online research experience
- Database- Ability to create a database
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priority projects
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience in fast paced office environment preferable
- ATTENTION TO DETAILS VERY IMPORTANT
- Processing, and copying/scanning.
- Calling headquarters weekly to schedule service as well as canceling and rescheduling service calls as needed.
- Performing follow up survey calls to customer for your store.
- Providing customer service and assistance to both customers and LASALLE Furniture service technicians and sales associates.
- Entering and answering service calls from customers.
- Special projects and other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum high school diploma
- Proficiency working with computers; Microsoft Office products
- Strong communications skills — both verbal and written
- Two to three years of proven work experience in similar roles.
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a complex environment.
This is a full-time position and the schedule can be flexible
- No categories